WARM WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Minggu, 08 Maret 2009

practise my english

hello guys! i know i have post a lot yesterday and today. it because i feel so boring yesterday and today. ok, i wanna start tell about today

mmm. this morning. i got up at 8.30 a.m. very late, i know. but this is about me. i got up then i looked at the window. sun was really bright. i wanna closed my eyes, but there was no power to closed my eyes. i jumped from my bed. i am standing in front of the mirror. how "berantakan" i am. but, i felt something different with me. i didn't know, maybe i just going taller? oh yes

i went to the bathroom to have a pee. then, i turned on the tv and i looking for the breakfast. oh god. there wasn't a breakfast. oh maybe there was, because there was a bread. but i don't like bread too much

hm, i watched tv then. there was "doraemon". yes. i like it. it's one of my favourite tv shows. then, sinchan. yes. i liked it too.

then, i turned on my brother's computer. i opened facebook. so many updates in my profile. i just replied all my friends wall. then i checked unsur profile. nothing special. no updates.

then, i wrote my last posting (have you read it?). i was online for 3 hours until 12.30 p.m. i took a bath after that (ohmygod)

i watched the game plan on star movies. hmm, i have watched it 3 times. then i online yahoo messenger with my cellpohone. unsur was online. but, he wasn't online too long. huuuu

my friend chat my with me. he told me, he wanted to watch "male goat". i told him for many times that he could watch it alone or just ask for his friends to watch "male goat" together. but no one of his friends could watch it together.

then, i wrote this post. i know this post is TOTALLY NOT IMPORTANT. but, just give me any a comment or shout in shoutbox, ok??


see ya ;)

0 comments: