WARM WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Sabtu, 12 September 2009

Singing Together

This afternoon, I had an English Course at TBI. The course starts at 14.45 'til 17.00. So, I went to TBI at 2 o'clock.
I was arrive at TBI at 14.50. Late, of course, but I didn't care. I often late, right? hahahha

The topic was not really interesting. Just about Past Continues. But suddenly, the teacher commanded us to write about Past Continues. We had to choose one of the paper, that he gave, and I pick this paper. (I'm boring so I also take the picture of me haha)



Then, I wrote the story. I must continue the story. I've got crazy idea, so I just wrote it. Hahaha. At the end, I had to read my story. Hopefully, they were laugh! Hahahaha :-D. So this is my story:

"Yesterday, I was stood up and singing loudly in the middle of my English exam. Before the exam, I was not study anything about English. So I just didn't get ready.
When I got the question sheet, I stressed. I read the questions, I don't understand any of questions at all.
I had a headache, then I stood up and started singing loudly. And.... You know what? My friends were feel entertained and we were singing together. The teacher was confuse. He taught he was in the wrong class. So he picked up all the question sheets and just get out from my class. We were happy and continuing the song."



Hahahaha people laugh at my story, especially Sasya hahahahha :-D. So, what do you think? ;-)

0 comments: