WARM WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Kamis, 17 September 2009

SHOCKED BY..

This afternoon....
So windy and cold.......
I was sitting behind desk and playing my computer....
Suddenly, I heard the bell rang
I just ignored it and continuing the game.....
But I had good feelings
So I stood up and ran out to my bedroom
I looked over the window
I saw a motorcycle giving something to my servant (yes, my servant that opened the door)
I could not believe it
Is today my lucky day?
I was screaming and I went to my servant
My servant gave the pack and said that was from my aunt(actually, it's my mother's friend, but because she is so close to my family, me and my brother call her "aunt")
I just could not believe my eyes
My brother was there too
He was surprise too and hurried me to open the pack
But I couldn't!
I had to took a picture of that!
So I ran and took my camera
And I took a picture of that pack
That was a scissor in my brother's right hand, ready to open
After I got the pictures, he cut the side of the pack
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's A RAYBAN WAYFARER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And also, my aunt gave us CHOCOLATE too!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


So then I took the pictures by myself. I was freaking out o_O



Here it comes the pack! :-D



YEAAAH!!!



THIS IS ORIGINAL RAYBAN WAYFARER .THANKS AUNT LOSIN :-----D


This is me... I was shock hahhahha. What do you think?


I was messing up....


Sorry the pictures are bad... I'm not into that photography... hahhhaha

Someday, I will wear this wayfarer and mix and match with my clothes.... just be patient okay? thanks



Damn, this RAYBAN WAYFARER is so cooooooooooooooooooool man!

BIG THANKS FOR:
1. ALLAH SWT
2. AUNT LOSIN (thank you soooooo much)
3. MY FAMILY
4. MY FRIENDS that always patient to hearing me talking about this over, and over again



:------D

0 comments: