WARM WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Senin, 14 September 2009

boring

Hhhh.... I have nothing to do today. I just idling and relaxing. But I enjoy it. Holiday has to be enjoyed, right? I prefer holiday, stay at home, sleeping as long as you want.... than I have to go to school, meet some teachers, boring lessons, and maths.... Uh shit

This holiday I have some secret projects. I wanna do something real and I will show them soon hehe. The clue is: I wanna do the make and the remake.

Today is nothing special. Lebaran a week again. I hope my parents have enough money so I can receive my THR and I will buy some cool clothes. But the fact is not like that. Our family is on the big crisis so, this Lebaran will be simple. No cakes........ hiks

This is the first time we celebrate our Lebaran without my grandfather. I don't know what it will feels like. Usually, every Lebaran, my grandfather always do the "sawer". We were happy and so he was. But not this time. This time, we will visit his grave and pray for him.

Tomorrow I will have "buka bareng" with my class at Lentera or Wale. I was surprise, because nobody told me before. I don't know can I attend that. I do not yet ask my mother.

Now I'm sitting on my chair, typing, enjoying the view while waiting for the bedug..............

0 comments: