WARM WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Jumat, 09 Oktober 2009

#44: there's nothing wrong with these pics

A few months ago, I went to my best friend's house, Bia, with Al and Salsa. We really had fun together. I wish someday, I will go there again. Bia's house is huge and it's really good, you know. She has a lot of expensive things, delicious food, nice swimming pool, comfortable home theater, and nice bathroom (I try to be honest, Bi....)

I like her home. Her home is just like uhhm.... villa maybe? Because it's just... ooh I just can't describe it by the words...

Someday, me and my friends were swimming in her swimming pool. We weren't just swimming, we took some pictures too! Some of them, there were funny pictures. Let's see.......



1. Nothing wrong with us.... We were just standing get ready for jump into the water...

2. Ready.... Set....

3. HEY WHAT YOU DOIN'?



4. BEST SPLATS EVER!




Can you look at my face? It was very embarrassing.... I just didn't get ready to jump hahahhahaa. Look at those splats! So cool even my face was not that cool LOL :-))





0 comments: